List view | Calendar view
- Talk Birders' Night (from Jul 07, 2015 07:00 PM to Jul 07, 2015 08:30 PM)
- Join us on the first Tuesday of the month for Birders' Night, a gathering of local birders sharing recent sightings, a slideshow, and discussion.
- Volunteer Opportunity Murrelet Survey - First Session (Yachats, OR, from Jul 16, 2015 06:30 PM to Jul 17, 2015 02:00 PM)
- Join the 10th annual Marbled Murrelet citizen science survey on a spectacular stretch of Oregon's coast. Training will be provided, so no prior experience is needed. Please RSVP! We're offering a second survey July 23-24 – join us for one or both, if you’d like.
- Outing Lake Oswego Backyard Habitat Open Garden (from Jul 18, 2015 03:00 PM to Jul 18, 2015 05:00 PM)
- Enjoy a glass of wine, beer or hibiscus tea as you stroll through a Gold Certified Backyard Habitat on a beautiful summer afternoon. In Lake Oswego, 88 homes have earned certification, and this year’s open house will showcase one of these elegant properties. This open-house style event is open to anyone interested in the Backyard Habitat Certification Program, so come enjoy refreshments and a serene setting as you see what this program is all about.
- Volunteer Opportunity Murrelet Survey - Second Session (Yachats, OR, from Jul 23, 2015 06:30 PM to Jul 24, 2015 02:00 PM)
- Join the 10th annual Marbled Murrelet citizen science survey on a spectacular stretch of Oregon's coast. Training will be provided, so no prior experience is needed. Please RSVP! We're offering another session July 16-17 – join us for one or both, if you’d like.
- Class Autumn Shorebirds (from Jul 24, 2015 07:00 PM to Jul 24, 2015 09:00 PM)
- July 24 & 25 | Join local author and guide John Rakestraw to learn how to identify these long-distance migrants.
- Class Lava Flows and the Missoula Floods: Geology of the Columbia Gorge (from Jul 29, 2015 07:00 PM to Jul 29, 2015 08:30 PM)
- July 29 & Aug. 1 | Join naturalist Ivan Phillipsen on this field trip to the Gorge, to learn about the origins of the cliffs and waterfalls of the Columbia River Gorge.
- Class Sketching Birds: Get the gesture! (from Aug 01, 2015 10:00 AM to Aug 01, 2015 03:00 PM)
- Aug 1, 10am-3pm | Let artist and author Jude Siegel set you on your way to practice easy ways to record birds in your journals, with a little background as well.
- Volunteer Opportunity Volunteer Orientation (from Aug 06, 2015 06:00 PM to Aug 06, 2015 08:30 PM)
- Come to a Volunteer Orientation to learn more about the Audubon Society of Portland and hear about the exciting benefits of volunteering.
- Ecotour Southeastern Arizona (from Aug 16, 2015 12:00 AM to Aug 23, 2015 12:00 AM)
- Aug. 16 -23, 2015 | Enjoy springlike weather in the peaceful mountains of southeastern Arizona.
- Festival Vulture Awareness Day (from Sep 05, 2015 11:00 AM to Sep 05, 2015 03:00 PM)
- Celebrate and learn about vultures on International Vulture Awareness Day! Activities at this family-friendly event will include crafts, learning stations, and a chance to meet Ruby, Portland Audubon's Turkey Vulture.
- Ecotour Southern Spain (from Sep 12, 2015 12:00 AM to Sep 26, 2015 12:00 AM)
- Sept. 12-26, 2015 | Explore Andalucia and visit the wetlands of the Coto Doñana, the hills of Tarifa, the famous Rock of Gibraltar, the steppes near Ronda, and finally Granada.
- Outing Catio Tour (from Sep 12, 2015 10:00 AM to Sep 12, 2015 02:00 PM)
- Join us for Portland's third annual Catio Tour - a showcase of local cat patios! See a variety of cat patios (or outdoor enclosures), both fabulous and frugal. The goal of this unique event is to educate cat-lovers about how outdoor cat enclosures keep pet cats and wildlife safe. We hope to inspire others to build one for their own cats!
- Ecotour Steens Mtn. & Alvord Desert (from Oct 07, 2015 12:00 AM to Oct 11, 2015 12:00 AM)
- Oct. 7-11, 2015 | We’ll explore this diverse landscape and venture around all sides and on top of the mountain itself.
- Ecotour Thailand (from Jan 15, 2016 12:00 AM to Jan 30, 2016 11:55 PM)
- January 15 - 30, 2016 | A country of Buddhist traditions, temples and images, Thailand is full of natural beauty, friendly people, and incredible birds.
- Ecotour Jamaica (from Jan 15, 2016 12:00 AM to Jan 25, 2016 11:55 PM)
- Jan. 15-25, 2016 | Escape the cold, dark days of winter and join the Audubon Society of Portland on this unforgettable trip into the very heart of the Caribbean.
- Past Events
- Events which have already happened.