List view | Calendar view
- Talk Nature Night: Finding and Photographing Hidden Nature in Your Neighborhood (from Dec 10, 2013 07:00 PM to Dec 10, 2013 08:30 PM)
- Join local birder and wildlife photographer Scott Carpenter for a presentation on finding and photographing breeding birds in the Portland-metro area. Free and open to the public.
- Outing Crystal Springs (from Dec 11, 2013 09:00 AM to Dec 11, 2013 11:00 AM)
- Wednesday, Dec. 11 from 9am-11am with Mary Ratcliff, Caroline and Richard Arnold. Contact Caroline to pre-register.
- Outing Vancouver Lake Park (from Dec 14, 2013 08:00 AM to Dec 14, 2013 11:00 AM)
- Saturday, Dec. 14, 8am - 11am with Ron Escano
- Outing Christmas Bird Count (from Jan 04, 2014 07:00 AM to Jan 04, 2014 05:00 PM)
- What’s the oldest and grandest tradition in birding? Christmas Bird Counts, of course! All over the Americas, birders will be participating in one-day counts between Dec. 14, 2013 and Jan. 5, 2014. Portland Audubon counters will be heading out Saturday, Jan. 4.
- Ecotour Jamaica (from Jan 11, 2014 12:00 AM to Jan 20, 2014 11:55 PM)
- Jan. 11-20, 2014 | With Steve Robertson. Escape the cold, dark days of winter and join Portland Audubon on this 10-day excursion into the heart of the Caribbean and onto the island of Jamaica.
- Class Identifying Winter Gulls (from Jan 15, 2014 07:00 PM to Jan 15, 2014 09:00 PM)
- Wednesday January 15 from 7pm-9pm class. Field trip Saturday January 18, noon to 3pm, local carpooloing. With John Rakestraw
- Class The Art of Bird Observation for Fledgling Artists #2 (from Jan 18, 2014 10:00 AM to Jan 18, 2014 04:00 PM)
- January 18, 2014, from 10am - 4pm. Learn to sketch birds with artist and expert birder Shawneen Finnegan.
- Volunteer Opportunity Volunteer Orientation (from Feb 06, 2014 06:00 PM to Feb 06, 2014 08:30 PM)
- Come to a Volunteer Orientation to learn more about the Audubon Society of Portland and hear about volunteer opportunities.
- Class Raptor Road Trip Rev Up! (from Feb 06, 2014 07:00 PM to Feb 06, 2014 08:30 PM)
- Get prepared for the 10th annual Raptor Road Trip by attending this evening class, Thursday, February 6th from 7pm-8:30pm in Heron Hall.
- Festival Raptor Road Trip (from Feb 08, 2014 09:00 AM to Feb 08, 2014 02:00 PM)
- Raptor Road Trip is an incredibly cool event that celebrates birds of prey that winter in Portland. Participants go on a self-guided tour of four sites on Sauvie Island.
- Ecotour India (from Feb 18, 2014 12:00 AM to Mar 06, 2014 12:00 AM)
- Feb 18 - March 6, 2014
- Ecotour Birding Banderas Bay (from Mar 09, 2014 08:00 AM to Mar 16, 2014 08:00 PM)
- March 9-16, 2014 | Explore the tropical jungles, mountain forests, and coastal beaches of the Banderas Bay region (Nayarit and Jalisco states) in Western Mexico with Portland Audubon board member David Mandell and Steve Engel, Adult Education Program Manager.
- Ecotour Texas Gulf Coast (from Apr 09, 2014 12:00 PM to Apr 17, 2014 12:00 PM)
- April 9 - 17 with Dan van den Broek
- Ecotour Ice Age Floods (from Apr 13, 2014 12:00 AM to Apr 19, 2014 12:00 AM)
- April 13-19, 2014 with Steve Engel. Trip begins in Missoula, Mt and ends in Portland.
- Ecotour Scotland! (from Apr 27, 2014 12:00 AM to May 07, 2014 11:00 PM)
- Join Portland Audubon on this 10-day trip to bird the ancient land of Scotland. This tour will take you from the Scottish forests, through the foothills and on to the scenic coast as we search for specialties of the region.
- Ecotour Malheur Foray 2014 (from May 28, 2014 08:30 AM to Jun 01, 2014 05:30 PM)
- May 28 - June 1, 2014. Our annual visit to Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, this year with Steve Robertson and Dan van den Broek.
- Ecotour Northern Great Plains (from Jun 13, 2014 01:30 PM to Jun 20, 2014 08:30 PM)
- June 13 - June 20, 2014. From Tall Grass Prairie to Prairie Potholes to the Badlands, we'll bird the Northern Great Plains during breeding season. The beauty of the Great Plains in early summer will captivate you. Join Steve Engel, Adult Education Coordinator and North Dakota native, on a trip to one of the least-populated states in the union in search of sparrows, raptors, waterfowl, shorebirds, warblers and charismatic mega-fauna!
- Past Events
- Events which have already happened.