List view | Calendar view
- Belize and Tikal (from Jan 10, 2018 12:00 AM to Jan 20, 2018 12:00 AM)
- January 2018 | With vast wetlands, tropical rain forests, Mayan ruins, and the second longest barrier reef in the world, Belize is one of the most remarkable countries in the world!
- Ecotour Skagit Valley (from Feb 16, 2018 12:00 AM to Feb 18, 2018 12:00 AM)
- February 16-18, 2018 | Fifty miles north of Seattle lie the Skagit Flats and Samish Flats. Together, they form a large area of open country interspersed with marsh, wetlands and woodlots, creating an important wintering area for ducks, geese, shorebirds, loons, sea ducks, and an unparalleled site for wintering raptors, especially falcons.
- Baja... The Gulf of California (from Mar 01, 2018 12:00 AM to Mar 31, 2018 12:00 AM)
- March 2018 | The Gulf of California, AKA "The Sea of Cortez," is a world-renown biodiversity hotspot, especially famous for its array of fish, marine mammals and birds. Its waters teem with hundreds of species of both tropical and temperate fish, and more than ten species of whales can be found here, including Humpback, Sperm, and the awe-inspiring Blue Whale.
- Colombia (from Mar 02, 2018 12:00 AM to Mar 16, 2018 12:00 AM)
- March 2018 | Home to more species of birds than any other country in the world, Colombia is truly a birders’ paradise.
- Fiji (from Mar 22, 2018 12:00 AM to Apr 06, 2018 12:00 AM)
- March/April 2018 | Fiji… tropical paradise of the South Pacific. Over 300 islands compose this tiny country, and together, they provide an array of habitats that support a rich diversity of birds, butterflies, and other wildlife. Encircling the islands are vibrant coral reefs, an attractive bonus to any marine enthusiast.
- The Korean Spring (from Apr 24, 2018 12:00 AM to May 05, 2018 12:00 AM)
- April/May 2018 | Enjoy the height of spring migration in South Korea – a complex and modern nation with a distinctive culture and a fascinating history. We’ll bird a wide range of habitats, including a variety of wetlands, forests and coast.
- Greece (from Apr 28, 2018 12:00 AM to May 11, 2018 12:00 AM)
- April/May 2018 | Greece… a land of ancient culture and famous ruins that hearkens back to the very dawn of modern civilization. Join Steve Robertson, Senior Trip Leader and Stefan Schlick, Avid Birder, on this birding trek through one of the most enchanting and historic countries in the world.
- Iceland (from Jun 25, 2018 12:00 AM to Jul 05, 2018 12:00 AM)
- June 2018 | Isolated in the North Atlantic, Iceland is a country whose name rightfully conjures an image rugged and ethereal wildness.
- Yucatan (from Dec 01, 2018 12:00 AM to Dec 31, 2018 12:00 AM)
- December 2018 | Join us on an exciting exploration of the biologically-rich Yucatan Peninsula. Over 500 bird species are found in this part of Mexico, in addition to multitudes of mammals, amphibians, reptiles and butterflies.
- Past Events
- Events which have already happened.