Ally your company with one of Oregon's oldest and most effective conservation organizations. Together we are protecting Oregon's natural resources and livability.
- 13,000+ members – the largest chapter affiliated with the National Audubon Society
- 40,000 visitors enjoy our 150-acre Wildlife Sanctuary and interpreted trails each year
- Bi-monthly newsletter, The Warbler, with a distribution of 11,000
- Monthly e-newsletter, The BirdWord, with over 6,500 op-in subscribers
- 18,000 monthly visits to the website with 11,000 unique visitors
- 5,200+ Facebook fans
- 1,200+ Twitter followers
- Educating over 12,000 children per year through Audubon classes and camps
- Connecting over 5,000 adults to nature each year through classes, field trips and excursions on natural history, birds and conservation
- Protecting birds and habitat from the backyard to beyond for 110 years
- Operating Oregon’s busiest Wildlife Rehabilitation Center, treating 3,000 birds and animals and responding to 15,000 wildlife-related inquiries annually
WHY SUPPORT OUR WORK?
When you become an ally in the Audubon Society of Portland Business Alliance, you:
- Affiliate with an established, well-respected organization that serves our community through conservation and education programs
- Show that you support a range of local conservation issues
- Create a positive environmental reputation for your business
- Elevate your company’s standing with your employees by providing them with opportunities to volunteer in stewardship activities in our sanctuaries or participate in education programs
- Play a vital role in the success of Portland Audubon
Thanks to our existing Business Alliance Members, who help make our work possible.
For more information please contact: