Camps for Kids
Nature-based camps for kids in 1st-12th grade.
The Audubon Society of Portland offers nature-based Winter, Spring and Summer Camps for children in 1st-12th grade. Our goal is for kids to have a positive and engaging experience in nature so it becomes somewhere that they are comfortable, that they love, and that they ultimately want to protect.
Click HERE for Summer 2015 Calendar (Registration Closed)
Click HERE for Spring Break 2015 Calendar (Registration Closed)
Please note that all online registrations require a non-refundable fee - see below for more information. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for general camp information.
Non-refundable Online Registration Fee
1/2 day week-long camps=$4.50/program
Full day week-long camps=$9.50/program
NOTE: You can send in a registration form and pay by check to avoid fees.
Camps Schedules and Locations
Winter and Spring Break Camps are one-day or multiple-day camps that take place here at Audubon or travel to exciting locations in the Portland area. Summer Camp details are as follows:
- 1st grade – Half day | From 8:45/9 a.m.-1 p.m. | Onsite at Audubon Society of Portland
- 2nd-3rd grade – Full day | From 8:45/9 a.m.- 4/4:15 p.m. | Onsite or day trips by van
- 4th-5th grade – Full day | From 8:45/9 a.m.-4/4:15 p.m. | Onsite, day trips by van, or overnight camps
- 6th-8th grade – Full day | Start and end times vary | Day trips by van or overnight camps
- 9th-12th grade – Full day and week long
For more information about camps, call camp director Ian Abraham at 971-222-6120.