Thank you for reaching out! We’re excited to get in touch about all the exciting things happening at Portland Audubon.
Looking for a certain staff member? Check out our staff directory.
Updates on Facilities During COVID-19
Please see information about Portland Audubon’s facilities during COVID-19 here.
5151 NW Cornell Road, Portland, OR 97210 | MAP
9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mon.—Fri.
Wildlife Care Center
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day
10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Mon.—Sat.
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sun.
- Rare Bird Alert: Brodie Cass Talbott | email@example.com
- Donations, membership, changes of address: Megan Ouchida | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult education programs: Erin Law | email@example.com
- Youth education programs: Tara Lemezis | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conservation programs: Micah Meskel | email@example.com
- Volunteering: Vicky Medley | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nature Night: Matthew Hushbeck | email@example.com