Thank you for reaching out! We’re excited to get in touch about all the exciting things happening at Portland Audubon.
Looking for a certain staff member? Check out our staff directory.
*The majority of Portland Audubon’s staff is working remotely during COVID-19 for the benefit and safety of our community. To learn more about our facilities and programs during this time, please click here. Most staff can be reached readily by phone and email.*
Updates on Facilities During COVID-19
Please see information about Portland Audubon’s facilities during COVID-19 here.
5151 NW Cornell Road, Portland, OR 97210 | MAP
Wildlife Care Center
Open every day from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Donations, membership, changes of address: Matthew Hushbeck | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult education programs: Erin Law | email@example.com
- Youth education programs: Tara Lemezis | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conservation programs: Micah Meskel | email@example.com
- Volunteering: Vicky Medley | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nature Night: Matthew Hushbeck | email@example.com
- Rare Bird Alert: Brodie Cass Talbott | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask a Birder: email@example.com