Join us for The World of Waterfowl Digital Class Series
Take what you learn in this series of waterfowl classes out and into the field! Just in time for the return of millions of wintering waterfowl, this three-part series of standalone classes provides everything you need to know to understand and identify the multitude of different Oregon waterfowl.
- February 5, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- February 12, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- February 13, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Leader: Brodie Cass Talbott
- Date and time: February 16, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fee: $115 members / $145 non-members *we will travel by van together. The cost of transporation is included in this trip.
- Limited to 10 participants