- Trip leader: Stefan Schlick
- When: February 1-5, 2023
- Fee: $1,450 member / $1,750 non-member
- Single supplement: TBD
- Group size: Limited to 10 participants
What is included: All ground transportation, double-occupancy lodging, breakfasts, lunches, local guides, entrance fees, excursions, and the services of your skilled leaders.
What is not included: Airfares, dinners, alcoholic beverages
Tentative Itinerary & Policies
Stefan is a birding expert and has birded in Europe and North America extensively. After living in Wisconsin, Florida, California, and Washington, Stefan has settled in Oregon where he has served as a member of the Oregon Bird Records Committee. Stefan is enthusiastic about sharing his knowledge and love of birds with the folks on his trips.
Participant reviews from previous Arizona ecotours with Stefan:
- Stefan has an incredible ear for birds and tries to help everyone get good looks at every bird.
- Absolutely yes. The group size seemed ideal; the guides were great, the pace was fine, and the guides’ sensitivity to inclusiveness was excellent.
- His knowledge and passion led us to the number of species that we saw, while his respect for the birds, their habitat, and their need for territory showed his sensitivity.
- Stefan has excellent site and birding knowledge and is very patient, always kept his cool, professional manner. He kept us very well informed about what was coming up for travel, bird sites, restroom breaks. Good advice on expected morning temperatures and how long we would be in the field so everyone stayed comfortable.