- This event has passed.
Drawing birds takes a little shifting of the way we notice...we will learn and practice some simple but powerful skills, and you will be able to fill your pages with the birds you see and love, at home or traveling.Sign-up!
Fee: $55 members / $75 non-members per session
- Where: Classes will be held inside Heron Hall at Portland Audubon, 5151 NW Cornell Road, Portland, OR 97210
- When: Saturday, February 5, 2022, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Supply List: Please bring supplies to the class in a pack or bag you can carry easily. Read carefully before you go to the store and contact Jude (firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-977-1439) with questions.
- Bring lunch, snacks, and a water bottle.
- Classes are limited to 8 participants.
Meet the Instructor
Our instructor, Jude Siegel, is a naturalist, artist, and teacher with a passion for birds, and for journaling. She teaches Nature Journaling in the Portland area: in addition to classes for Portland Audubon, Jude teaches at Multnomah Art Center, for Sitka Center for Art and Ecology, and at her studio. She has written, A Pacific Northwest Nature Sketchbook (Timber Press 2006). Visit Jude's website: https://weatherednotes.net/