In this session, you'll train your eye to see in a different way to draw and paint birds. By practicing with bird specimens and learning new painting tips, you'll be able to see your skills grow by the end of class!Sign-up!
Fee: $55 members / $75 non-members per session
- Where: Classes will be held inside Heron Hall at Portland Audubon, 5151 NW Cornell Road, Portland, OR 97210
- When: Saturday, June 4, 2022, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Supply List: Please bring supplies to the class in a pack or bag you can carry easily. Read carefully before you go to the store and contact Jude (firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-977-1439) with questions.
- Bring lunch, snacks, and a water bottle.
- Classes are limited to 8 participants.
Meet the Instructor
Our instructor, Jude Siegel, is a naturalist, artist, and teacher with a passion for birds, and for journaling. She teaches Nature Journaling in the Portland area: in addition to classes for Portland Audubon, Jude teaches at Multnomah Art Center, for Sitka Center for Art and Ecology, and at her studio. She has written, A Pacific Northwest Nature Sketchbook (Timber Press 2006). Visit Jude's website: https://weatherednotes.net/