Join Portland Audubon and over 100 community organizations in voting Yes on 26-203 and 26-204 to further our region’s legacy of protecting nature in our communities.
- Measure 26-203: Vote YES to secure funding for the conservation of at risk habitat and improve access to greenspaces across the region
- Measure 26-204: Vote YES to protect the Bull Run Watershed and Portland’s drinking water
Ballots for Oregon Voters are due by 8 p.m. on the evening of November 5.
To find the closest ballot drop off location, follow the links below.
- Clackamas County Ballot Drop Off Sites
- Multnomah County Ballot Drop Off Sites
- Washington County Ballot Drop Off Sites
Not only do these measures protect habitat for listed species like the Northern Spotted Owl, they protect our water, air, access to nature, and help build a climate resilient landscape. All pivotal to ensure a healthy future for both wildlife and people.