- This event has passed.
Online Class Details
- When: September 6, 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Class fee: $20 members / $30 non-members
- Note: A recorded class link will be provided to all participants after the class. Thank you!
- When: September 8, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Fee: $85 members / $115 non-members
- Limited to 10 participants
To join the field trip paring for this class, visit Audubon Birding Day: Experiencing Migration at the North Coast to enroll.
Meet the Instructor
Brodie Cass Talbott
Brodie works as an educator with Portland Audubon. After many years of wildland firefighting and leading river tours, he spent six years living and teaching across Asia, where his interest in birds became his passion. He has birded across five continents, and uses his experience in education and ecotourism to share his love of the outdoors with people from all ages, backgrounds, and abilities, with an eye towards increasing access to wild spaces for people from diverse communities.