- This event has passed.
- Leader: Dan van den Broek
- Date and time: March 27, 9 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Fee: $45 members / $65 non-members
- Limited to 10 participants
- Stay home if you or a member in your household have any symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone with these symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Everyone drive on their own, with members of their household
- Everybody must wear a face covering at all times
- Everybody remain at least 6 feet apart at all times
- No more than 10 people, plus the instructor
- Only go to locations with plenty of room to stay safe:
- Wide, open spaces are best
- No crowded trails – limit to early morning walks and/or weekdays
- Prioritize trails that are one-directional
- Prioritize locations with trails at least 6-feet wide
Dan van den Broek
Dan has over 15 years of experience leading international birding trips and teaching classes for Portland Audubon. With prior experiences at Point Reyes Bird Observatory, Redwood Sciences Lab, Klamath Bird Observatory, Costa Rica Bird Observatory, and Avifauna Northwest, Dan brings immense enthusiasm and passion for birds and natural history to all of his trips.