- This event has passed.
Early September is the perfect time to enjoy shorebird migration. Join Portland Audubon and explore the West Coast birding hotspot of Grays Harbor! From Marbled Godwit flocks in Westport to Sooty Shearwater on the horizon, this trip will excite any birdwatcher and ocean lover.Register
- Trip Leader: Stefan Schlick
- Fee: $495 members / $645 non-members
- When: September 10-12, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Single supplement: $100
- Group size: Limited to 10 participants
- What is Included: Two nights lodging based on double occupancy, all meals except dinners, the services of your experienced Portland Audubon leaders. Not Included: Dinners, transportation (please drive yourself) and alcoholic beverages.
Stefan is a birding expert, and has birded in Europe and North America extensively. After living in Wisconsin, Florida, California, and Washington, Stefan has settled in Oregon. Stefan is enthusiastic about sharing his knowledge and love of birds with the folks on his trips.