Fee: $60 members / $80 non-members *Class fee includes $5 for paper for cards, ribbon and string, glue, decorative items, stamps and more. See full supply list that you will provide for yourself.
- Where: This class will be held in Heron Hall at Portland Audubon, 5151 NW Cornell Road, Portland, OR 97210 unless otherwise noted.
- When: Saturday, Novembe 18, 2023, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Supply List: Please bring supplies in a pack you can carry easily. Read carefully before you go to the store and contact Jude (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- Bring lunch, snacks, and a water bottle.
- Classes are limited to 10 participants.
Meet the Instructor
Our instructor, Jude Siegel, is a naturalist, artist, and teacher with a passion for birds, and for journaling. She teaches Nature Journaling in the Portland area: in addition to classes for Portland Audubon, Jude teaches at Multnomah Art Center, for Sitka Center for Art and Ecology, and at her studio. She has written, A Pacific Northwest Nature Sketchbook (Timber Press 2006). Visit Jude's website: https://weatherednotes.net/