Nature Adventure Club: Creatures of the Night
We weren’t able to celebrate all of the spookiness and cool creatures who haunt the night with you during Halloween season, so November programs are all about our nocturnal friends!
Bats Did you know Oregon is home to 14 species of bats? In this session, we’ll learn about what a bat is, the species who call Oregon home, how to draw a bat and so much more!
When: November 3, 2020
Fee: $14.95 members/$19.95 non-members
Zoom: A secure Zoom link will be sent to the email address you used to register, one to two days before the session.
Class time: 3:30-4:30 pm
Materials: Paper, pencil or pen
Each program involves:
- Live virtual class sessions with one of Portland Audubon’s educators and small groups of children (fifteen or less).
- Easy to do, hands-on activities for kids using paper, markers, and a window!
- Additional scavenger hunts and resources for families to extend the adventure together outside.
- A link to the virtual class will be emailed to you when you register, as well as one day before the program. Please be on the lookout and have Zoom downloaded on your device.
- If your child misses or can’t make a program, we are happy to send a link to the recording that will last until the end of the month.