- This event has passed.
The rich environment of Skagit Valley includes a variety of habitats including open water, shoreline, tidal mudflats and marshes, forested uplands, and agricultural land. These habitats provide excellent opportunities to see over-wintering geese, swans and ducks, as well as a variety of raptors such as Gyrfalcon, Peregrine Falcon, Bald Eagle, and Short-eared Owl.Register
- Trip Leader: Stefan Schlick
- Fee: $300 members / $390 non-members
- When: February 25 – 27, 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Group size: Limited to 10 participants
- What is included: the services of your experienced Portland Audubon leader. *This is a self-guided tour. Lodging (book ahead of time), meals, transportation, and park entrance fees are your responsibility.
Stefan is a birding expert, and has birded in Europe and North America extensively. After living in Wisconsin, Florida, California, and Washington, Stefan has settled in Oregon. Stefan is enthusiastic about sharing his knowledge and love of birds with the folks on his trips.