- This event has passed.
Escape the crowds (and maybe even the rain!) with a trip to Oregon’s rugged South Coast. The least developed part of the Oregon Coast, with one of the highest densities of parkland in the nation, Coos and Curry county boast incredible landscapes and bountiful wildlife.Register
- Trip Leader: Brodie Cass Talbott
- Fee: $350 members / $450 non-members
- When: October 22-24, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Group size: Limited to 10 participants
- What is included: The services of your experienced Portland Audubon leaders.
- Not included: Transportation, meals and lodging
Brodie Cass Talbott
Brodie works as an educator with Portland Audubon. After many years of wildland firefighting and leading river tours, he spent six years living and teaching across Asia, where his interest in birds became his passion. He has birded across five continents, and uses his experience in education and ecotourism to share his love of the outdoors with people from all ages, backgrounds, and abilities, with an eye towards increasing access to wild spaces for people from diverse communities.