- This event has passed.
Green Ridge is Oregon’s unsung raptor migration hotspot, with comparable numbers of raptors to the more well-known Bonney Butte, but easier access and more accessible local birding. We will augment an afternoon of raptor counting with birding around the Sisters and Black Butte area.Register
- Trip Leader: Brodie Cass Talbott
- Fee: $200 members / $260 non-members
- When: October 2-3, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Group size: Limited to 10 participants
- What is included: The services of your experienced Portland Audubon leaders.
- Not included: Transportation, meals and lodging
Brodie Cass Talbott
Brodie works as an educator with Portland Audubon. After many years of wildland firefighting and leading river tours, he spent six years living and teaching across Asia, where his interest in birds became his passion. He has birded across five continents, and uses his experience in education and ecotourism to share his love of the outdoors with people from all ages, backgrounds, and abilities, with an eye towards increasing access to wild spaces for people from diverse communities.