- This event has passed.
- Trip Leader: Stefan Schlick
- Fee: $275 members / $375 non-members
- When: July 2 – July 4
- Group size: Limited to 10 participants
- What is included: the services of your experienced Portland Audubon leader. *Self-guided tour.
- *This is a self-guided tour. Lodging (book ahead of time), meals, transportation, and park entrance fees are your responsibility. Stefan will send out details about where the group will meet.
Mandatory COVID guidelines:
- Stay home if you or a member in your household have any symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone with these symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Everyone drive on their own, with members of their household
- Everybody must wear a face covering at all times
- Everybody remain at least 6 feet apart at all times
- No more than 10 people, plus the instructor
- Only go to locations with plenty of room to stay safe:
- Wide, open spaces are best
- No crowded trails – limit to early morning walks and/or weekdays
- Prioritize trails that are one-directional
- Prioritize locations with trails at least 6-feet wide
Stefan is a birding expert, and has birded in Europe and North America extensively. After living in Wisconsin, Florida, California, and Washington, Stefan has settled in Oregon. Stefan is enthusiastic about sharing his knowledge and love of birds with the folks on his trips.