Details coming soon!
- Trip Leaders: Stefan Schlick and Brodie Cass Talbott
- Trip Fee: $6,950 members / $7,645 non-members
- Deposit: $3,475
- Single supplement: Coming soon!
- Group size: Limited to 12 participants
- Fee Includes: Coming soon!
- Fee Does Not Include: International airfares, Visa fees, alcoholic or carbonated beverages, travel insurance or personal expenses.
Brodie Cass Talbott
Brodie works as an educator with Portland Audubon. After many years of wildland firefighting and leading river tours, he spent six years living and teaching across Asia, where his interest in birds became his passion. He has birded across five continents, and uses his experience in education and ecotourism to share his love of the outdoors with people from all ages, backgrounds, and abilities, with an eye towards increasing access to wild spaces for people from diverse communities.
Stefan is an expert guide with vast knowledge of natural history, specializing in birds, butterflies, dragonflies, and plants. His enthusiasm for sharing his knowledge and love of birds is contagious. Stefan has been birding the world for three decades and has led trips throughout the US for 25 years. Being from Germany originally, Stefan has birded Europe extensively. He has also led ecotours around the world, from Brazil and Morocco to Australia.