The Nature Store – where all the profits are for the birds!
The Nature Store is open!
Visit our store at our Wildlife Sanctuary in NW Portland or shop online.
Please note: The Interpretative Center and Heron Hall are temporarily closed for flooring upgrades (including public restrooms) and the entrance to the Nature Store is now through the loading dock. We do have ADA portable toilets available. Please click here for or the most up-to-date information regarding open hours, weather conditions, or other potential closures.
Store Location, Hours and Contact Information
Address: 5151 NW Cornell Road, Portland, OR 97210
Hours: Open daily 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Contact: email@example.com
Nature Store Phone: 503-292-9453
COVID-19 Nature Store Protocols
- Face masks are optional
- Restrooms and water fountain open
- High-touch points will be frequently sanitized
Orders for Pickup or Shipping & Digital Optics Appointments
- Online Nature Store – Shop our selection of optics, books, bird feeders and seed, trail maps, field guides, locally made wares, and more – all from the safety and comfort of your own home. Shipping or in-store pick up options at checkout. New items are always being added! Shop.
- Shipping – We are happy to ship just about anything we offer in the store, whether it be books, gifts, feeders, or even binoculars. Please call/email to set up payment and delivery options.
- In-store Pick-up – Place your order online and select the free in-store pickup option. You can also place your order via phone or email. We are happy to assist you with any product questions or offerings!
- Optics Appointments – Stop by to check out our large selection of binoculars and spotting scopes. We are usually available for walk-ins, or you may call to set up an appointment. We may not be able to accommodate walk-in optics viewings, so please set up an appointment.
We are so grateful for the support of the Portland Audubon community. The Nature Store hopes to continue inspiring people to love and connect with nature and support Portland Audubon’s mission. Each purchase you make from the Nature Store supports Portland Audubon as a whole and helps keep our community strong. Thank you!
About the Nature Store
The Portland Audubon Nature Store is the perfect destination for all things bird and nature-related. Nestled in Portland Audubon’s 172-acre Wildlife Sanctuary, nature lovers can try out optics, browse our vast selection of books, and talk to our expert staff and dedicated volunteers to find what they are looking for.
Members of Portland Audubon enjoy a 10% discount on all purchases, and every dollar spent at the Nature Store supports Portland Audubon’s educational programming, outreach, and conservation efforts. Gift cards are available in any denomination and never expire. Make sure to stop in at the Nature Store on your next visit to the Portland Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary!
Why Shop at the Nature Store
- Our expert staff and dedicated volunteers can answer your questions and help you find the perfect optics, book, bird house, or feeder depending on your needs.
- Every dollar we make is used right here on the ground in Oregon to protect native birds, other wildlife and their habitat through advocacy, environmental education, habitat restoration, wildlife rehabilitation, and stewardship.
- After you shop, venture onto our 4 miles of trails at the Portland Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary, free to the public and open from dawn until dusk.