The Nature Store – where all the profits are for the birds!
The Portland Audubon Nature Store is the perfect destination for all things bird and nature-related. Nestled in Portland Audubon’s 172-acre Wildlife Sanctuary, nature lovers can try out optics, browse our vast selection of books, and talk to our expert staff and dedicated volunteers to find what they are looking for.
Members of Portland Audubon enjoy a 10% discount on all purchases, and every dollar spent at the Nature Store supports Portland Audubon’s educational programming, outreach, and conservation efforts. Gift cards are available in any denomination and never expire. Make sure to stop in at the Nature Store on your next visit to the Portland Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary!
Contact and Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Holiday closures: Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. The store will also close at 3 p.m. New Year’s Eve.
Phone Number: 503-292-9453
We will be open limited hours during from December 24, 2019-January 1, 2020
Admin Office, Nature Store, & Interpretive Center
• December 24: Closes at 1 p.m.
• December 25: Closed
• December 26: Closed
• December 31: Closes at 1 p.m.
• January 1: Closed
Why Shop at the Nature Store
- Our expert staff and dedicated volunteers can answer your questions and help you find the perfect optics, book, bird house, or feeder depending on your needs.
- Every dollar we make is used right here on the ground in Oregon to protect native birds, other wildlife and their habitat through advocacy, environmental education, habitat restoration, wildlife rehabilitation, and stewardship.
- After you shop, venture onto our 4 miles of trails at the Portland Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary, free to the public and open from dawn until dusk.