As a member of Portland Audubon, you are part of a passionate and growing community that has advocated for Oregon’s wildlife and wild places for more than 100 years.
Thank you for being part of the more than 15,000 people who care deeply about protecting wildlife, conservation, and connecting all people to the sights and sounds—and joy—of nature.
In addition to getting the inside scoop about classes and trips, birding spots, and issues impacting Oregon’s wildlife, your membership comes with exclusive perks to connect you closer to the work of Portland Audubon.
- A year’s subscription to the bi-monthly print member newsletter, The Warbler
- Members-only discounts on Nature Store purchases
- Members-only discounts on classes, trips, and camps
For general membership questions, contact Annual Fund & Membership Manager Matthew Hushbeck at email@example.com or 971-222-6130.
Leadership Giving Membership Levels*
- Great Blue Heron ($1,000)
- Peregrine ($2,500)
- Osprey ($5,000)
- Eagle ($10,000)
* Members who join at the Great Blue Heron level or higher enjoy additional benefits, including invitations to special events and recognition in Portland Audubon’s Annual Report. For questions, please contact Leadership & Legacy Giving Manager Donna Wiench at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-222-6116.
- Frequent Flyer/Give Monthly ($10 minimum monthly donation)
- Individual ($45)
- Family ($60)
- Wren ($75)
- Goldfinch ($100)
- Warbler ($250)
- Owl ($500)