Workplace giving provides employees with the opportunity to give back to a cause that resonates with them, benefiting not only Portland Audubon, but your company as well.
Ways to Get Started
- Check your human resources office to see if your company has a workplace giving program in place.
- If your company participates in the United Way or Earth Share Oregon Workplace Giving Campaigns (see below for more information), you may designate Portland Audubon as the beneficiary of your workplace gifts.
- Donations made automatically through payroll is an efficient, easy and “painless” way to give back.
- Companies can show their support by matching employees’ gift of volunteer time or payroll deduction.
- Ask for your company’s policy to assure that your gift reaches its full potential – you will be helping to protect more of our native wildlife and wild places!
For more information about how to give to Portland Audubon through your work, contact Development Director Charles Milne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Portland Audubon is proud to partner with EarthShare Oregon, a federation of over 100 leading non-profit environmental charities. EarthShare makes it easy for Oregonians to share the responsibility for our environmental legacy. When you give at work through one of EarthShare’s workplace partners, you’re keeping our state and planet healthy for our families today and for future generations.
Thanks to Our Supporters!
Companies that have employees who give through EarthShare of Oregon
- Burgerville Oregon
- City of Beaverton
- City of Eugene
- City of Lake Oswego
- City of Portland
- Clean Water Services
- Davis Wright Tremaine
- EarthShare Oregon
- Home Forward
- JP Morgan Chase
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lewis & Clark College
- Multnomah County
- Neil Kelly
- NW Natural
- Oregon Health & Science University
- Pacific Northwest CFC
- Perkins & Co.
- Portland Community College
- Port of Portland
- Portland Public Schools
- Rainforest Alliance
- Reed College
- Research Into Action
- State of Oregon
- Stoel Rives LLP
- United Health Group
- Washington County
- Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architects
Workplace Giving Partners
- adidas America through Benevity Causes
- Employees Community Fund of the Boeing Company
- Genentech, Inc. through Benevity Causes
- Intel through the United Way of the Columbia-Willamette
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the NW Community Giving Campaign
- Nike through Benevity Causes
- PacifiCorp through the United Way of the Columbia-Willamette
- Portland General Electric
- The Regence Employee Giving Campaign
- The Standard
- Umpqua Bank Associate Giving Campaign
- United Healthcare
- Wells Fargo Community Support Campaign
- Workday, Inc. through Benevity Causes